Erepublik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009]

5 posters

Go down

eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009] Empty eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009]

Postaj by dante-arg sri vel 18 2009, 03:55

Hello Citizens Of eCroatia.

My Name is Dante-arg And i Was Appointed By the eArgentinian Minister of Foreign Affairs Herr Oberst Moncha, as The New Ambassador In eCroatia
As a Diplomat i Represent The Voice and Will Of the eArgentinian People, And Our Political Leader, The Elected President T.

It is therefore in this role as ambassador for Argentina, which
today I opened the new embassy. Which I hope will become a mean by which
our two nations Find The Way to come closer and enable us to engage, strengthen and
develop healthy diplomatic. Economics And Media relations

I Invite My Counterpart To Register In To Our Oficial Forum, And Create Your Embassy Into Our "Embassies" Dedicated Section.

Any Doubt, Question, Comment And/or Suggestion, Please Write me In This Topic, or Send Me A PM Ingame, and i Try To Answer As Soon As Posible.

From The Minister Of Foreign Affairs I Wish To Thank The eCroatian Government For Allowing me To Use the Forum And This Space To Link Our Two Great Nations.

Whitout Further Add, I Sincerely Dismissal

Dante-Arg
eArgentinian Ambassador
dante-arg
dante-arg

Male Broj postova : 5
eRepublik lokacija : e-Argentino
Registration date : 15.02.2009

http://www.erepublikar.forosactivos.com

[Vrh] Go down

eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009] Empty Re: eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009]

Postaj by Kokach sri vel 18 2009, 06:14

Bienvenido amigo! cheers
We are very happy to have you here!
Kokach
Kokach

Male Broj postova : 232
eRepublik lokacija : Sjeverozapadna Hrvatska
Registration date : 10.09.2008

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/542492

[Vrh] Go down

eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009] Empty Re: eArgentinian Embassy [February 2009]

Postaj by Sucko sri vel 18 2009, 08:01

Welcome dante! Wink
Sucko
Sucko
Admin
Admin

Male Broj postova : 2521
eRepublik lokacija : Hrvatska, Central Croatia
Registration date : 24.06.2008

https://hrvatska-erepublik.forumcroatian.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by LLuX sri vel 18 2009, 11:10

welcome!
LLuX
LLuX

Male Broj postova : 624
eRepublik lokacija : Hrvatska, Slavonija (Os)
Registration date : 06.09.2008

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by dante-arg sri vel 18 2009, 23:03

Kokach, sucko and Llux. Thanks for the welcome.

It is an honor to represent Argentina in Your Beatiful Country, I Know that my stay as ambassador is going to be more than Rewarding.

Im at your service, Any Doubt Regarding eArgentina
Government, History or People. I Will Be Very Happy to Answer It

Regards

Dante-Arg

Pd: Sucko if your Ambassador Show That Avatar in Our Forum, Half Argentina Runs To The Next Airplane To Croatia odlicno
dante-arg
dante-arg

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by dante-arg ned vel 22 2009, 00:38

Sorry For The Double Post...

Sadly i Must Inform That Our MoFA is having Some RL Personal Problems, So he Was Granted With Some "Mandatory Holydays". Until His Return I will be The Temporal Link Between Our Ministries and the Ones in Your Country

It Is My Goal To Represent My Country In The Best Way I Can Find.
For That It's Necessary To Get our countries closer.
For This Reason I Formally Invite Relic, Your Minister Of Foreing Affairs To Assign a Person as Ambassador In Argentina. This person Would Be greeted properly and will be given the proper Space in our Forum and The required status.

I Recall The Adress of Our Official Forum.

www.erepublikar.forosactivos.com

And Here You Can Ask For The Status Of Ambassador, and The Creation of The Private Subforum of Your Country.

Thats all For Now, I am Available To Answer Any Question You May have.

Regards.

PS: i understand that one of your citizens, Sathya i believe. Asked For The Status of Ambassador in eArgentina, Please Relic Confirm your decision about This.
dante-arg
dante-arg

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Selector ned vel 22 2009, 05:11

well... welcome mate. nice to see u here
as a smple croatian citizen i would like to ask you why did your county joined peace?

if i am wrong i apologize myself,if i'm not please answr my queation
Selector
Selector
Admin
Admin

Broj postova : 318
eRepublik lokacija : Croatia
Registration date : 04.01.2009

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1268934

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by dante-arg ned vel 22 2009, 08:12

Thanks For The welcome Selector, I Will Answer Your Question Now....

Prepare To Read Because The Story is Long..

There Were Many Factors That Rushed Our Decision To Join Peace. But I Can Say In The First Place We Didn't Want It. We Prepared To Fight WithAll Means The Invasion. Sadly Our Allies In that Time Failed us.

As a Part Of Atlantis We Expected Much More Support and Help Defending Our Land.

The Attack From Brazil, And Indonesia Was Fierce, We Were Weak Because In The Past Days Of The Attack, We Spend Many Resources Blocking Indonesia In Several Smoke Screens, Like We Did For Atlantis In The Failed "French Toast" Operation, or The First Attack To Campeche.

The Only Country That Really Supported Us Was Spain. They Really Did a Good Amount Of Damage With Their Tanks. But Was Not Enough...

Brazil Conquered First Mesopotamia Followed By Indonesia Conquering our Capital.. Pampas. At That Time We Still Believe That The Mighty ATLANTIS Will Rise And Help Us...

But We Were Wrong, USA Was Preocupied For The Wellness of Their Citizens, Later The President Benn Dover Stated That USA Was The
Country That Helped us Most, But The Reality Was That The Spanish, And Argentinian Tanks Were Attacking From USA, Because There Was a Q5 Hospital In Florida...Romania Was Another Story Attacking rusia The Same Day, Knowing We Were In Trouble and Even Asking us To block indonesia so they could finish Rusia.. and they did., Uk, They Didnt Appear... They Only Did 11.000 of Damage (i Have Proof)..
In The Very moment Brazil Attacked Us, Argentinian President Siddy, Asked For International Help, We Signed Severals MPPs Reaching The Amount of 7... But They Weren't Enough..
Te Following Day, Indonesia Keep Conquering Our Regions, They Attacked Patagonia, We Had 7 MPP And our Government Was Expecting a Counter Attack Organized From Atlantis and With the Help of Those MPP We Had The Oportunity To Regain Our Land.. But.. Atlantis Still Disappeared.. Indonesia Gained Patagonia Easily... The Last Day Of Battle Was For The Region Of Cuyo...Indonesia Make a Final Rush With The Help Of The Brazilian Special Forces, And Almost Conquered That Region... We Were Lucky, A Bug Saved Us.

At That Time Indonesia Proposed Us a Cease of Fire, We Signed Eagerly, We didn't Want to loose ALL our Country in the Hands of indonesia
We See The Reality, Atlantis Didn't Defend A Valuable Member, We needed them, and they Fail us As an Alliance. Our Government Did a Public Forum, Asking The Citizens What We Should Do. Most Citizens Were Very Dissapointed with Atlantis, and Even our
Leaders. We Renounced The Alliance because it was the will of the people. Our Government Though We Could be "Neutrals, Pro Atlantis
Members", This was a Good Idea, We Planned maintain Good Relations With Our Natural Allies, The Spanish People, And Others Countries That ReallySupported Us.

But We Were Wrong AGAIN.., Our MPPs Were Rejected....We Couldn't Maintain Neutrality, We was a Weakened Country, Half Conquered, Alone, and Surrounded By Enemies, Even Half of our most trained soldiers, and Distinguished citizens were leaving argentina, Funding Their original country, Chile.. Citizens Like "-Chuck Norris-" (actual president of eChile) and Many Others. We Was/are Weak... There Was no Other Choice, Surprisingly, Indonesia Offered Us To Return all our Regions,They Didn't Have to... They Could Finish Conquering us if they want to, but they didn't... and We Accepted They Terms...

Concluding All This Chronicle Of "The Pampas War" The Final and most Powerful Reason Was "SURVIVAL"....
dante-arg
dante-arg

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by dante-arg sub ožu 07 2009, 06:24

The Argentine government wishes to congratule Split1700 for the victory in this presidential elections.
Despite
our country are in different alliances, We recognize the capacity of Split1700 as president and We believe it will be able to manage Croatia
with utmost wisdom and discretion.

We wish Croatia the best.

Dante-arg
Minister Of Foreing Affairs
dante-arg
dante-arg

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by LLuX sub ožu 07 2009, 11:51

Smile
LLuX
LLuX

Male Broj postova : 624
eRepublik lokacija : Hrvatska, Slavonija (Os)
Registration date : 06.09.2008

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]